Fablab Enthusiast – In Residence in the Arctic ⬇
In Residence in the Arctic is an opportunity to live and work in the town of Vágur on the most southern part of the Faroe Islands, of a period of 5 weeks.
Fablab Vágur opened the doors for the public in 2020, and is located on a primary school placed in the center of the town.
- TYPE OF ACTIVITIES: assistance to fab manager, and introducing fablab technoligies to teachers and pedagogues
- PERIOD : 5 weeks (spring 2022)
- DATES : from 20 April to 25 May 2022 (flexible)
- TRANSPORT : support 700 EUR
- ACCOMMODATION : Included (free)
- FOOD : no catering
- EXTRA FINANCIAL SUPPORT : 600 EUR (in total)
- HOW MANY PLACES : 1
- APPLICATION DEADLINE : 1 March 2022